Saturday, November 26, 2011

Yayy for Favorites!

I have been trying to think of something else to blog about along with my cards and stuff so what i came up with is to blog about some of my artsy, creative, fun, unique,and exciting favorites of the month. Each month will feature things from my favorite cards to my favorite card maker to my favorite cupcakes or recipes along with a favorite song or two.  Basically anything that i am just loving that month!  This way not only will be viewers get to know me better i will also be able to connect with them as well. So my next post will be yes you guessed it..my November favorites. It will be the first one, so if you have any suggestions or comments please feel free to leave them below, or email me at createdbyroshni@gmail.com or follow be on twitter: rosh1018. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment