Tuesday, February 21, 2012

So happy for you!

It feel like i haven't posted in forever! It has actually been a whole month, my last post was January 23rd and today is February 23rd.  Well i actually made this card a few days ago and one again i was inspired by Dawn McVey.  My card is actually a lot different, I love love the colors of this card as well as the quotes paper.  However my favorite part of this card has to be the ribbons, i love the look of ribbons missed together and how they contrast each other.  I kept the colors of the card very simple and straightforward; pink and white. I put together different shades of pink mixed with white, and i am really happy with the way it turned out! I really hope you guys enjoyed this card!
Contact me at:
Createdbyroshni@gmail.com
Follow me on twitter:
http://twitter.com/rosh1018

No comments:

Post a Comment