Friday, September 14, 2012

Fall Waterfall Card!


Waterfall cards!I always get excited for waterfall cards! I might say this for a lot of thingsI make but this card is hands down definitely in the top ten. I absolutely lovethe color combination! The red and orange complement each other so well! Thecolors remind me of the transition to fall, where the leaves are starting tochange color; you start to hear the crunch of the leaves under your feet and bestof all it starts getting colder! This is the perfect time for this card sincethe first day of fall is less than a week away! The other best part of this card is that it waterfalls, you know! This!I absolutely love this card and the colors of this card so I hope you guysenjoyed this card as much as I did!
Contact me at
createdbyroshni@gmail.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment