Thursday, January 3, 2013

Where have i been!?










And I'm back! Yes, it has been about 4 months since i have posted anything on this blog! As a first semester college student, lets just say college is not only super time consuming but also very difficult and requires a lot of time and effort, obviously! I am going to try and post a lot more consistently on here, now that i know how i am going to balance my time between school, social life and of course blogging.  So I hope all of you guys had a great Christmas and New Years.  With that said, here are some of the new cards and tags that i made during the holiday season! I will be posting many new cards, tags, decorations, etc on here very soon! I hope you guys enjoy these and until next time! (which will be very soon) 
Contact me at
createdbyroshni@gmail.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment