Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day!






Valentines Day may not be an official holiday but it would have to be one of my favorite days of the year! There are the happy couples holding hands and laughing and doing al this gosh darn adorable stuff, and then there are the people that spend there nights watching the notebook and shoving their faces with Ben & Jerry’s (which is totally acceptable!)  I personally have a soft spot for Valentines Day because its one of those days where so many people are so happy and in love and not to mention everything is red and pink and glittery! Valentines Day is my favorite day to make cards for because hearts plus glitter is bound to end in an amazing creation! So the card I made this year are waterfall cards! Shocker. You guys know how much I love my waterfall cards, so I made two variations of these cards and I absolutely adore both of them! I hope you guys have a great valentines day no mater what you end up doing! Hope these cards brought a little love to you on this happy day!
Happy Valentines Day! 
Sending My Love <3
Contact me at:
Twitter
http://twitter.com/rosh1018  

No comments:

Post a Comment