Saturday, February 16, 2013

Chicago Blackhawks Card!


One of my really good friend’s birthday is coming up this next week so before I share the card I made for her this year, I wanted to share the card I made her last year.  She is a die-hard Chicago Blackhawks fan so I made her a Blackhawks card and I was very satisfied with the result of the card.  This has got to be one of my favorite cards because its not super original and "like every other card" and my favorite part of the card would have to be the hockey sticks and the Blackhawk logo and the black glitter and the red paper and the well lets just say I really like this card!  Well I just wanted to share this card with you guys! Hope you guys enjoyed this one! Also keep a look out for the birthday card I made her this year which will be posted on friday! 
Contact me at:
createdbyroshni@gmail.com
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment