Friday, June 10, 2011

ETSY!

Hey guys! 


So I have some big news! As of now you were just able to order these but now you will be able to directly purchase them from etsy.com! I will link the links
 as soon as they are all up. I will be starting off on etsy and hopefully making my way up!  The link should be up very soon, if there are any suggestions please feel free to leave them below! Also with the Etsy product personalization will be available on all the products!  I cant be more grateful for all the people that take time out of their days just to look at my blog so thank you so much! It truly means the world to me! Thank you! 
Contact me at 
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/rosh1018 

Many new cards, baskets, bags, paper holders, cd covers, etc will also be coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment