Monday, June 6, 2011

Gift Card Holders!

Another blog post!?! Yes! I know! I've just been so excited to share my new things I've been creating lately! These are the gift card holder that I just made! These three are the same design but in different colors & I just think they are the cutest things ever especially to give money or a gift card to someone! They are just so bright and fun & easy to place the item! I hope you guys liked these! Contact me at createdbyroshni@gmail.com 
Follow me on twitter: 
http://twitter.com/rosh1018 

                                                                         Pink
    Orange                                              Green         
The Inside! (opens & closes with Velcro)
And so you insert either the gift card or the money into the design paper which is what holds it and then close it and there ya go!  

No comments:

Post a Comment