Thursday, June 30, 2011

Indian Engagment Card!


As i posted earlier i have been bringing alot of my old cards back and this just happens to be one! Yes, this is not a typical colored card, this card was actually for an Indian engagement party and if you didn't already know Indian (wedding) events normally consists of many golds and reds and greens and especially maroon and so i wanted to portray all those in this card. It is a congratulations (best wishes) on getting engaged for the bride & groom and i really liked how it turned out. Its simple yet very elegant in the Indian sense! so hope you guys enjoyed this card! 
ps. I am working on my Etsy cards so those links will be up really soon!

Contact me at: 

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/rosh1018 



No comments:

Post a Comment